As promised below you will find your Free online puzzle in several categories from easy to hard (for the 9x9 types), and I have thrown in a few alphabetical puzzles, these are listed below as Giant Challengers, in the bonus section, but be wary those puzzles are not for the faint -hearted.
So pull up a chair , sit down, relax and have some fun.
In addition please visit the Sudoku Solution page (for solutions to all the below games) : SUDOKU GAMES SOLUTIONS or, Solve these puzzles on-line instead!!!
We are pleased to announce the addition of our SUDOKU INTERACTIVE PAGES
HOW TO PRINT (show/hide)
You can print these SUDOKU Puzzles in colorful PDF format .
To do so you will need a PDF reader (like Adobe acrobat), which you can download for free here :
HOW TO SAVE TO YOUR PC
Here are some useful resources for Sudoku:
•See my page entitled Sudoku Puzzle Solutions.
Mathematics of Sudoku: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_of_Sudoku
• History of Sudoku: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku#History
• Useful information on Sudoku: http://www.answers.com/topic/sudoku
Additional Sudoku Variant Puzzle Types:
Besides the standard 9×9 grid, variants of Sudoku puzzles include the following:
• 4×4 grid with 2×2 minigrids.
• 5×5 grid with pentomino (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentomino) regions
( Logi-5). A pentomino is composed of five congruent squares, connected orthogonally.
• 6×6 grid with 2×3 regions.
• 7×7 grid with six heptomino (http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Heptomino.html)
• 16×16 grid (Super Sudoku).
• 25×25 grid (Sudoku the Giant).
• A 3-D Sudoku puzzle.
• Alphabetical variations:
(Which use letters rather than numbers.)
Godoku, or Wordoku.