- Rock-hard, steady.
- Position in a file.
- To fall for in a dramatic way, to seek favor by flattery.
- An amount paid.
- In the company of
- To drill through
- A walking stick, slender stem made of esp. bamboo.
- An extremely bright color, or rare , inert gas.
- To prepare , as food.
- Glance quickly, peer.
- A prong of an implement, singular.
- Sure, capable.
- Related to the albacore, this fish food is often canned or processed
- Small amount or chance
- A series of things, names, words; to itemize.
- To remove the outer covering, usually with knife.
- A device used for work, such as a saw.
- Assistant, helper.
- A device that renders light
- A hue, between black and white.
- Of a spiritual nature, referring to the spirit.
- A small cube of sugar perhaps
- Affected by wear or use.
- To fill, satisfy.
- One and the other, included.
- Measure of a part.
- To need, yearn for.
- To render aid
- Solid ground of the earth.
- The skeleton, body, calcified.
- A-one, ace, top.
- To dampen, moisten.
- A coat of a chestnut, sprinkled with gray or white; usually describing horses.
- A sweetheart, companion of lad.
- The only one left
- Former, was.
- The fifth in a sequence.
- A sharp click.
- to descend , submerge.
- A rapid closing and opening of the eye.
- The embedded part, underneath, or underground.
- A fencing sword
- Quick moving, swift.
- Some things might go ____ in the night
- When all the leaves turn brown perhaps.
- Posing no difficulty, accomplished with little or no effort
- Disorderly, sometimes cluttered,dirty.
- An interval on a clock
- To the pointed end, upon.
- To check, hold back, usually with 'in'.
- to push or jab
- A young sheep, gentle.
- A fortified army post.
- Withered, dry, also sear.
- Not closed.
- Past tense of fly.
- A minor disagreement.
- Something to achieve, accomplish
- Extending far down, not shallow.